23 febbraio 2024

Re: full Proposal

Hello,

Hope you are doing well!

As per my previous email I would like to remind you I haven t heard any response from your side so can you please reply the same if we can help you.

If you have any requirement let me know.

All Services are available on Very affordable Price.

Thanks


From: Jagan Aurora
Sent: Thursday, September 9, 2021 12:43 PM
Subject: full Proposal
 

Hi,  

  

Hope you are doing great  

  

We can get your website on page one of Google, yahoo, Bing. Please reply on this e-mail for more info  

                   

If you can give me a website URL I can do a detailed analysis and send quotes accordingly  

  

Email us back to get a full Proposal  

  

Kind Regards  

Jagan

PS: I will be happy to send the "Proposal" and "Pricing" furthermore  


Nessun commento: