24 settembre 2021

Re: affordable proposal ?

Hi,
Would you please tell me whether you received my last email or not? Please let me know so that I can update you further.
Would you like to discuss a Redesign/Re-development of your website, Mobile App/SEO then I can send you our Portfolio/Packages/Company information and time frame.
I have best offer you.
Your reply will be highly appreciated.


-----Original Message-----
From: Anu Sharma <anusharma70@aol.com>
Sent: Sat, Aug 28, 2021 4:10 pm
Subject: affordable proposal ?

Hi,
 
I just wanted to check in and see if you are happy with your website right now or if there are things you'd like to change.
 
Do you have any upgrades that you've been thinking about making, or possibly a redesign/rebuild?
 
My rates are very affordable.
 
Please let me know if you are interested & we will send you the proposal & pricing.
 
Thanks,

Nessun commento: