19 agosto 2021

Informative Resource on Co-Occurring Disorders

Hi there,

I trust you are well!


My name is Justin, and I'm reaching out because I'm doing some research on dual diagnosis, and I came across your resources here: http://doctorlino.blogspot.com/2021/01/28-schizoaffective-disorder-treatment.html


I applaud you for the work you do and for providing the community with these vital resources.


I work with Addiction Rehab Treatment – we're actively working to raise awareness of substance abuse, mental health, and the benefits of early dual diagnosis and specific treatment for co-occurring disorders.


To help educate those who may be struggling, we've built a resource page on the subject, which you can see here:

https://addictionrehabtreatment.com/mental-health/dual-diagnosis-co-occurring-disorders/


It would be a privilege to be a part of your efforts to help the community deal with these difficulties. Would you be willing to post this link to your website as an additional resource?

Alternatively, we would be delighted to contribute an instructive guest post to your site.


Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. I really look forward  to hearing from you!


Warm regards,

Justin

Nessun commento: